will start from Bali on first day, and will explore the Komodo National park to see Komodo Dragon in two days, combine with some snorkeling activity.
TOUR ITINERARY :
Day 01: Bali – Labuan Bajo – Rinca Island – Pink Beach – Kalong Island ( L.D )
Upon your arrival date at Labuan Bajo, our guide will welcome you at Komodo Airport. Then direct to transfer you to Labuan Bajo harbor where our boat waiting. Heading to Rinca Island that will take about 2 hours ob boat. On our arrival at Rinca Island, we will do trekking to see Komodo Dragon and the others wild life such as: Timor deer, water buffalo, monkey, etc. After trekking we will take you to Pink Beach where you will do snorkeling to see the colourful coral reefs and some kind of fishes. After snorkeling we will head to Kalong Island for anchoring the boat. Dinner and overnight on boat.
Day 02: Komodo Island – Manta Point – Kanawa Island – Bidadari Island – Labuan bajo
After having breakfast in the morning, we will take you to Komodo Island. Here we will do trekking again to see Komodo Dragon and other wild life. After trekking, continue our trip to Manta point for snorkeling and get chance to see Manta Rey. Then continue our trip to Kanawa Island for snorkeling and relaxing on the white sandy beach here. After that direct to Bidadari Island for our last snorkeling. Return to Labuan Bajo in the afternoon around 04.00pm. Then direct to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 03: Labuan Bajo – Bali
Having breakfast at your hotel, then drive to Batu Cermin Cave to see the stalactites and stalagmites inside the cave. Then direct to Komodo Airport for taking flight back to Bali
- Tours and transfers as per itinerary.
- Accommodation and Boat
- Full board meals during the trip (BLD).
- Breakfast service by Indonesian Breakfast.
- Porters, donations and entrance fees.
- English-speaking guide, Ranger, Mineral Water, snack, coffee and tea
- Tour Leader: FOC for 10 Pax UP Only.
- Ticket Flight by Garuda , Trans Nusa ,Wings Air ,
- Any personal expenses such as laundry, phone calls, drinks, tips, etc.
What To Bring
- Swimming Suit
- Sun Lotion and Sun Glasses
- Change of Clothes
- Proper Trekking Shoes or Flippers
- Medicine for sea sick
- Rain Coat if you come during rainy season
- Enough Cash, better in Rupiah (Indonesian Money)
- Camera with enough memory card and replacement batteries
- Medicine for sea sick or other sickness.
- Strong malaria prevention pill and mosquito spray